Code for Romania has been transforming our country through technology for over four years. From creating the infrastructure to monitor elections, to combating the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, to imagining the right tools to solve a diverse array of social blockages such as domestic violence or access to education, we update Romania one app at a time. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to help us maintain and improve several of our ongoing projects.
If you think you are someone who can:
- Manage multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously ·
- Collaborate with internal and external human resources in order to ensure active projects function correctly and meet the clients’ and users’ expectations
- Proactively seek and follow through with implementing features on existing projects
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with clients and partners via e-mail and phone
- Be comfortable working with both limited and generous resources in implementing projects
- Find a strong motivation in working for social causes and societal development
- The opportunity to work on strategic, large scale programs that are transforming Romania into a better country
- An amazing community of professionals supportive of your goals
- A safe and inclusive work environment
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to learn and develop a diverse range of skills
Hoping you are interested in the job: Please send us your CV together with a cover letter which details your motivation to work in public service and why you think you’re a good match for this position and our organization to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 11th of June. Applications without a cover letter will not be taken into consideration. Applications will be submitted in English.