We're looking to expand our design team with an awesome UX designer with the skills and desire to change the world around them for the better.
Submissions deadline: Friday, July 30th.
Here are all the details you need to know:
Code for Romania has been transforming our country through technology for over five years. From creating the infrastructure to monitoring elections, to combating the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, to imagining the right tools to solve a diverse array of social blockages such as domestic violence or access to education, we update Romania one app at a time. Every project is unique in challenges and every ecosystem brings innovation and sustainability in the fields it addresses.
We are looking for someone who:
- has at least one year of experience as a UX or UI designer;
- can manage multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously;
- feels comfortable in interacting with multiple stakeholders, leading interviews and focus groups and generally has a curious mind.
- manages tight deadlines well and can handle frequent context switches in the work process;
- is familiar with tools like Figma, mind-mapping instruments and other wireframing & design tools.
- is autonomous but can also function as part of a very dynamic team;
- is comfortable working with both limited and generous resources in designing projects;
- finds a strong motivation in working for social causes and societal development.
- The opportunity to work on strategic, large scale programs that are transforming Romania into a better country;
- An amazing community of professionals supportive of your goals
- A safe and inclusive work environment;
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to learn and develop a diverse range of skills.
Hoping you are interested in the job:
Please send us your CV together with a cover letter which details your motivation to work in public service and why you think you’re a good match for this position and our organization, to email@example.com by the 30th of July.
Applications should be submitted in English. Those without a cover letter will not be taken into consideration.